Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Laziness Abounds....

Hey gang.

So, I did take pictures for today, but it's almost midnight here and I'm too lazy to upload and edit them, so they'll have to wait for tomorrow. But I just wanted to pop in and say that I'm looking at EVERY single one of your Project 365 photos that you've been posting. I read blogs through Google Reader, which is where I see all of your photos everyday. I know I should click on the link to your blog, comment on your photos, etc. And sometimes, I do. But sometimes, well... I'm just too busy, or too lazy, or too ignorant, or whatever. But I wanted to let you know that I DO see them every time you post one. And that I'm pretty damn impressed with a lot of them. I LOVE that all of us have been sticking with it and taking a photo a day. :)

3 comments:

Chelle Y. said...

I am with you on that one. I look at them too, but sometimes am too busy or lazy to comment. :)

Shoot, I am too busy trying to think of words for scramble! LOL!

LotoFoto said...

Ummm yeah. Fitting title.
Still waiting...
;)

Renfield said...

Hey! Git off yer lazy butt already and post some photos!! =P