Saturday, February 2, 2008

February 2, 2008

Date Night Prep

Me, in the (very dirty) mirror, getting ready for "date night" tonight. Since the girls sleep over at my parents' house every Saturday night, Steve & I decided we should go out those nights. Tonight, we just went right down the street for dinner and a few beers at the bar, but it was nice.

(Wow. I kind of look like a crackhead in that photo with those dark circles under my eyes. LOL! They didn't really look like that in real life. I swear. See? I look rather normal. Stupid dirty mirror and bad lighting. LMAO!)

Date Night

4 comments:

Renfield said...

You're looking good, Alien!

Kellie said...

You look great!

Susan's 365 said...

Looking good!

Allison said...

Thank you all very much. But I didn't take it to show how "good" I look. LOL! It was 6:30 and I remembered I hadn't taken a photo yet. I knew once we got home from the bar, I wasn't going to feel like taking one, NOR would I be able to think of something to take a picture of. So I shot a few of myself. How lame is that? LOL!