Tuesday, January 29, 2008

January 28, 2008

My

This is my home within my home. The place where I sit for the majority of my day (and night). Where I work... where I "play"... where I keep in touch with the outside world. This, my friends, is my haven.

(I went on my interview today and when I got home, I found that Steve had rearranged half the downstairs. He pushed those two shelving units on either side of the desk and I'm LOVING it. For the record though, everything ON those shelves was just thrown back on there since I found it scattered everywhere when I got home. Tomorrow I'll go through everything and move things around, etc. The new arrangement also explains why there are photos hanging BEHIND the furniture in this picture. Men are asses. LOL!)

9 comments:

Tiffany said...

I don't know what it looked like before, but I like the way this looks. It looks officey (if that is a word), yet homie.

Anonymous said...

They are asses, but that looks really nice!

Unknown said...

Very nice!

LotoFoto said...

Your house looks hay-uge!
Cool office setup.

Allison said...

LOL! I don't think our house is "hay-uge". The front living room is fairly big (where my computer is). And I guess overall,we have lots of space. But trust me... there are people with WAY bigger houses. LOL!

Emily said...

Why the heck is your desk so clean? Mean...when *I* live at my desk there are Cherry Coke cans, candy wrapper, beer lids, and scraps of paper with phone numbers and crap scribbled on them all over the place. I never had you pegged a neat freak. LOL

Susan's 365 said...

Yep, men are a$$es, but it looks good.

Mary said...

Very nice. My area is my seat on the couch LOL

Renfield said...

It looks really nice that way. I have to LOL because of the pictures behind the shelves - I was wondering why that was so!