Thursday, January 17, 2008

January 17, 2008

Favorite Jeans

There's nothing like a favorite pair of jeans. And today, my new favorite pair arrived in the mail. I used my Aeropostale gift card last week that I got from my parents for Christmas, and today, my order came. I LOVE the new jeans I got. Perfect fit... perfect wash/color... perfect wear and tear... holes and tears in the perfect spots already. Sweet. It's the little things, ya know?

(By the way, I purposely cut my head out of the picture because I didn't bother straightening my hair today. At the length it is now, when it's in it's naturally curly glory, it's um, "interesting." LOL!)

And since I got my photo up early tonight, I'll post again later about presets and stuff. It's coming. I swear. LOL!

9 comments:

LotoFoto said...

Cool pic! You look skinnnnnny!
I've never tried their jeans before.

Allison said...

Thanks KF! [blush]

I have lost a bunch of weight over the past few months. I wasn't trying, but I'd be lying if I said I was disappointed about it. LOL! I'm down to my pre-pregnancy weight, which feels great! :)

I LOVE Aeropostale! They're kind of "trendy" and I see a ton of high school and college students wearing their stuff (LOL!), but I really like it. I sooo don't like the clothing that most moms my age wear, so I fight it hard not to fall into that trap. LOL! Now that I've lost weight, I can actually FIT into their stuff, which has me all sorts of giddy. Their clothing runs in Jr. sizes, but I really do love their jeans. I have 3 pair of jeans that fit me right now, and they're all from Aeropostale. They're my new favorites. :)

Allison said...

Oh, and I feel the need to say that I'm not, like, crazy "skinny" or anything. The jeans in this picture are a size 9/10 (juniors). I don't know WHY I feel the need to tell the world this, but I do. LOL!

Tiffany said...

Wow, You look great!! I love Aeropostale. Which jeans are those?

Allison said...

Tiffany,

Thanks. They're they Hailey Skinny Flare Jeans - Light Vintage.

http://www.aeropostale.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2815237

Susan's 365 said...

Look at you ya skinny thing.

You look great!

Renfield said...

You look great!! Holy crap you've lost weight! Now for sure you will never see me again =P

Kelly said...

You look fantastic!

Unknown said...

Hottie! Those jeans look awesome on you. Bet they are super comfy too.