Saturday, January 12, 2008

January 11, 2008

Friends

Last night, our friends came over with their two boys. This is Seth and Grace just hanging out on the couch and playing with Grace's GameBoy.

(By the way, I HATE this photo. LOL! But I almost forgot to take a picture yesterday, and when I snapped this, it was at about 11:00 at night in our living room that is notorious for having HORRIBLE lighting for photos. So this picture was so underexposed and grainy, I'm actually surprised I could salvage it. So anyway, that's why it looks all wonky and, frankly, sucks. LOL!)

5 comments:

Kelly said...

I actually like the photo. It's very sweet and you did a great conversion on it.

Allison said...

LOL! No I didn't, Kelly. But thank you for being kind.

Chelle Y. said...

I like this picture too!

Susie said...

Gotta agree with everyone else - this is a great picture - but you always take great pictures of those beauties

Tiffany said...

Whatever, to us non picture takers, it looks great!