Tuesday, March 4, 2008

February 25th-29th

I'm playing catch up here. I know I missed the 23rd and the 24th here. I have pictures from those days... I just haven't had a chance to edit them yet. So here are a few from last week, and I'll post the missing ones at some point...

February 29, 2008

I arrived this morning , to discover that the office manager had ordered a bunch of new office supplies for me. :)

New Office Supplies

 

February 28, 2008

The view out of my window. Lovely, huh? LOL!View Out Office Window

 

February 27, 2008

What I didn't miss about commuting to work. Stupid friggin' traffic. Grrrr....

Traffic

 

February 26, 2008

Grace wanted a picture of my computer/desk, so here it is. Exciting stuff, no?Office Computer

February 25, 2008

A picture of the new building I work in. This was my first day at the new job. On the other side of one of those windows is the cubicle I sit in. But don't ask me which one, because I'm not sure. LOL!New Office Building

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

Congrats again on the new job! Good to see some ordinary pics,LOL

Renfield said...

Man, you even make office supplies look good.

Chelle Y. said...

I love office supplies! I know I am weird.

Unknown said...

I kinda like your view! LOL Come back Alien. I miss your pics. :(

Cat Herder said...

DOOD! I'm jonesing for new L family pics. Hop on that, wouldja?

Emily said...

Come out, come out, wherever you are.

Autumn said...

Ok seriously, do you work in The Office? With Dwight, Jim and Michael? The building looks almost identical and even the view is similar! Tell Pam I said HI!