Thursday, February 14, 2008

Something important to me...

I have two dear friends who both have sons that have been diagnosed with autism. I have learned a lot about autism from both of them and I admire the two of them SOOO much for what they've done to make their sons' lives as "normal" as possible.

One of my friends is a special ed. teacher in Chicago and the Early Childhood department in her school district has put together a team for the Chicago Walk Now for Autism. The walk is on Sunday, May 18th, and my friend is accepting donations on a website. If you have a few extra dollars to spare (Or even one! Every little bit counts!), can you click on the link below and offer a donation? It would mean so much to me, her, and all of the people out there dealing with autism on a daily basis. Thanks gang! Love ya!

Go support Tracey & Billy!

My photo for today will be posted tomorrow. Tonight, I landed a full-time job and I'm just WAY too hyped up about it to upload my photo right now. :)

2 comments:

LotoFoto said...

Woooo Hooooo!
Congrats A!
Things are Lookin' Up!

Anonymous said...

Best of luck to your friends in their fundraising efforts- such an important cause! :)

And HUGE congrats to you on the job!!! Can't wait to hear more! :)